Wednesday, January 24, 2007

What the !*&$#@%!

Okay, I knew when we moved here things would be different, but the longer I'm here the crazier things are getting. Let me explain:

This past Saturday night we were home watching a movie, (for me that means nap time). I wake up to what I thought was Brian continuiously shaking me, ( he hates when I sleep during movies). I looked at him, and to my surprise he had a strange look on his, and asked ME what the shaking was. Hell, I didn't know. So we sat real still and watched as things on the walls and on top of the refridgerator shook. First thing through his mind was the North Korea was testing bombs again. Brian muted the tv to listen for the alarms on post to start sounding off. This really gave both of us an uneasy feeling. Well no alarms ever went off. We found out the next morning it was an EARTHQUACK! (The possibility of this never crossed our minds.) It ended being a 4.4. Who knew the had earthquacks in Korea?!?!? Not me!

And another thing: For the past few weeks, there has been a "haze" in the sky. Could it be pollution? NO! It's yellow dust! What?!?!? It's a dust, sand like substance that comes in from China. They monitor the levels, because if they get too high you're not to be outside! Again WHAT?!?!?!!?

Needless to say I am learning so much being ever here! I can't wait to see what the next 2 1/2 years have in store! ;)

No comments: