Friday, January 12, 2007

Good day

Well it's Friday, the 12 and the first day of a three day weekend. Cheyanne has finished another week of school and Dalton is another week closer to starting! Today was laundry day, Dalton has become a big help in this area, for this reason I will hate when he goes to school. Brian has been gone for 8 days now, only four more to go, hopefully. I really hate him not being here, but I can handle a week and a half. The weather is really starting to get cold. In the mornings the temp is around 20ish and averages about 33 or so during the day. Everyone keeps saying the cold weather is still to come! I don't know how cold this Southern girl can handle. Speaking of southern, my "wanna" has informed me there is a cajun "place" in Mena, that will start serving lunch soon. I remember seeing this plase before I moved. It's actually across Hwy 71 from the dentist office. I also remember thinking, cajun, yeah right! Well it turns out the the people that own it are from the same town in Louisiana I am from, go figure! So, when they start serving, ya'll all need to go have a shrimp po-boy in my "honor". Trust me! Well today was a good day, hopefully there are more to come.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey girl!! Sorry about the weather...YOU must be freezing...extra sock and gloves for Tony!!..(I remember how you were perpetually cold at the house!!) It's kind of warm here right now, but we have an ice storm on the way....Mena isn't going to get very much at all, according the the T.V. dudes, but, who can tell, right? I'm just glad we have gas. (har har har)Hope your good days keep coming...love and peace, Kel

Anonymous said...

Hey Tonya, It has been nice reading your entries. Glad you found your ring. You are surely meant to have it. Where is Brian gone to? Jane & Mike