Thursday, May 03, 2007

Pottery Expo and Temple

pottery and temple
click on the above picture to view the entire album. when you get to the album click on the first picture to enlarge and scroll through.

Yesterday I went on a little adventure. I signed up to go on this trip to a pottery expo and temple trip out of town. Can anyone believe I did this not knowing anyone else who was going!! At first it felt like high school all over again, but the majority of the women were nice, and the day turn out good.

The temple was not near as nice as the first won I went to but it is still real neat to see. I hope ya'll enjoy the pictures.

2 comments:

Tiggerlane said...

You're totally making me want to be a world traveler! I know Amber would be there in a heartbeat.

So good to read about your adventures!

Anonymous said...

These are really cool pictures. The 3D thing was my favorite. Do you like kimchi? val