Monday, April 30, 2007

Oh Happy Day!!

Yes I'm still alive!! Brian was gone "to the field" for nine days, and to be totally honest I just really don't do will when he's not here. Then to my surprise he took two weeks vacation when he got back. So I have had my honey with me everyday now for a week.

If you know me you know how much I love and miss my favorite TV shows from back home. Well, I have found a WONDERFUL website, www.tv-links.co.uk, which actually has the current episodes of Grey's Anatomy!!!!!!
Yes, oh happy day!! Check this site out because not only does it have tv shows, but it also has a lot of movies, from some old stuff to some fairly new ones also. I have also missed another one of my guilty pleasures Days of Our Lives. We only have one actual American tv channel here, it play shows from different networks back home. Well starting yesterday, Days of our Lives plays at 3!!! YEAH!!!!!

Other than that not much happening on this side of the world. I hope to visit another Temple and also a Korean Pottery Expo tomorrow. I'll post pics if so.

I'd love to hear from ya'll.

3 comments:

Valerie Dykstra said...

This link is great. I hope I don't get hooked.

Tiggerlane said...

Hey Girl!

I'm so glad I found you again! I made sure to get your address from Jay today when I took Amber in for her routine punishment.

Every so often, I see that someone from Korea checks my blog...and I think of you!!

You're on my permanent list now, so I'll be by more often.

Valerie Dykstra said...

you have changed my life - I'm not sure that's so good. that tvlinks thing is awesome/awful. i don't have cable so i'm watching all these friends episodes. i had never watched friends before and my goodness, the past 2 days, i've seen 2 season's worth. yikes.