Saturday, September 29, 2007

Field trip the Seoul

Yesterday Brian and I went to Seoul with E CO. It was a long day but well worth it. We rode the Korean bus to the next town, the the train to Seoul, the the subway in Seoul to the Changdeokgung Palace. I hope ya'll enjoy the pictures. p.s. I dp have a few videos to put on here but for some reason I can't get then downloaded on blogger. It doesn't help that the eniter blogger site, telling me how to do it is written in hangul!

Please enjoy! leave me some love


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

fascinating! I hope you're loving this season in your life, living in a foreign country. Sounds wonderful to me. I'd like the adventure if I knew it wasn't permanent. valerie

Anonymous said...

so beautiful! i love all the gardens. just all amazing. it makes me want to visit. :-)

Anonymous said...

Love love love - everthing looks like something i have seen in movies - so beautiful
What can I say - i have no schedule and am normally home all the time - but -NOT WHEN I GET A CALL FROM YOU! Sorry....
Love
wanna

Tiggerlane said...

So cool!

Now, here's a tip - just post your video on youtube.com, then it will give you some html code that you can paste into your blog post that will make it happen for you!