Monday, March 19, 2007

Hello again

Sorry for not posting. My laptop had to be put in the shop to have a new monitor put on. It was supposed to take him a week and cost 250,000 won (that's only roughly $250). Well it's been two weeks today, and come to find out he sent my computer out to be fixed, and has no idea when it will be back. Without internet I feel like I'm half way around the world! Oh wait a minute I AM half way around the world. :) Needless to say I am not very happy about this (it's times like this that I wish I knew how to curse in Hangul!!!!)

Well my loving husband felt sorry for me, so he went and bought me a new Sony Vaio. Compared to my E machine from walmart I'm in heaven. We will still have to pay to get the other one out of the shop if it ever comes back, but we already have a lead on someone who may want to buy it.

I have all my programs downloaded now, so tomorrow I get to catch up with all my daily blog reading.

More later! Promise!!!

No comments: