Monday, February 26, 2007

Little things!!!!


What is this? Laundry? Folded towels? Oh it's way more than that! This is a picture of the first load of laundry done in the brand new washer and dryer we have gotten in our apartment!!! No more loading up laundry in bags, carrying them down three flights of stairs, then walk about a mile plus round trip, wash, dry, then fold it all, return home to haul it all back up the stairs, then put it all away!!!!!! It's just a washer and dryer, but as I've learned through life, it's the little things that matter most!

2 comments:

Valerie Dykstra said...

Congrats on the new appliances. I remember when I lugged stuff from the 4th floor to the basement in our apartment days. When I got my used washer and drier, it was like I'd won the lotto. I'm glad to read things are going well in Korea. I've have 2 or 3 Korean exchange students live with us. I got very attached to one of them. How are you finding the culture. Do you enjoy the Korean people? They are very gentle and polite -- at least that is my experience. Is that your's?

mindi said...

i'm so glad you and cheyenne don't have that awful laundry trip anymore. i just cannot imagine, and i have had some pretty awful laundry situations before...but NOTHING like that! :)