Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Baby Steps!




We went last Friday to the Air Force Base in North Little Rock to get our immunizations for our move. The whole trip was pretty eventless which is alway good. Just when I thought I was beginning to get somewhere on my list of things that need to be done, I quickly found out things are not going to go smoothly on my end of this move. If you know anything about my past, you are probably wondering why I even thought things would be easy!! :) Did anyone else not know that you must have both parents present to apply for your kids passports??? If not both parents then written noterized concent from the absent parent. I wish I would have known this a little bet sooner. Brian is in the process of sending be the paper work I need, but I'm afraid this is going to delay our time frame for the move. It feels for every step I take forward, I take two back. I'm learning baby steps....thats all I can do!!!!! Posted by Picasa

No comments: